From Open Annotation Collaboration
Revision as of 18:13, 2 February 2012 by Jacob Jett
- Herbert Van de Sompel, Robert Sanderson, Michael Nelson. Memento & Open Annotation. Tutorial at Semantic Web in Bibliotheken 2011 (SWIB11), Hamburg, Germany, November 28 2011.
- R. Osborne, A. Gerber, K. Kilner, "Using LORE", THATCamp Canberra, 7-9 October, 2011
- 5th Summit of Information Providers in Astronomy, Astrophysics and High Energy Physics (AAHEP5), Cornell University, September 2011 "Open Annotation: Annotating Scholarly Communication on the Web"
- British Library Seminar, British Library, London, September 2011 "Introduction to SharedCanvas: Linked Data for Facsimile Display and Annotation"
- Herbert Van de Sompel, Robert Sanderson, Michael Nelson. Memento & Open Annotation. Tutorial at OAI7 2011, Geneva, Switzerland, June 22 2011.
- Anna Gerber, "LORE: An open source research tool for Australian literary scholars" , linux.conf.au, 24 - 19 January, 2011, Brisbane, Australia.
- Abstract for DH 2010 OAC: A Data Model to Support Sharing and Interoperability of Scholarly Annotations
- Slides from JCDL 2010 Making web annotations persistent over time
- Slides from CNI April 2010 - Report on AXE integration into Zotero